Private courses and small group courses
The Dutch courses at AvaLingua are all about interaction and practicing your Dutch in real life. You will learn how to put your Dutch into practice in everyday situations. During the class we will work on the different skills: listening, reading, writing and most of all speaking. Regularly we will go outside of the classroom. In this way, you have the opportunity to experience using your Dutch while being guided by your teacher. Learning and living Dutch: That is the AvaLingua way of learning Dutch!
The Dutch courses in short
- Level: from A0 to A1, A1 to A2, A2 to B1 (CEFR)
- About the private courses: you will follow the course alone. Before the start of the course we will do an intake to test your level.
- About the small group courses: you will follow the course with a maximum of 6 students. This is ideal if you would like to do a course together with for example friends or colleagues. It is important that all of you have the same level. This will be tested during a short intake.
- Costs: depending on the amount of students and the hours
- Time schedule: AvaLingua recommends at least 1 class of 2 hours per week. We will make a convenient time schedule for you.
- Location: Stationsplein 45, 3013 AK Rotterdam (next to Rotterdam Central Station). It will also be possible at your office or home.
- Certificate: At the end of the course you will do an exam. Upon successful completion and by attending more than 80% of the classes, you will receive an AvaLingua certificate in which is stated that you followed the A1/ A2/ B1 course. Next to that there will be a CEFR indication. Read more information here.
Is this Dutch course something for you?
Are you motivated and committed to start learning and speaking Dutch? Yes!
Do you want to have a convenient time schedule? Yes!